Stevens Pass Academic Excellence Program
Information Sheet for Schools and Parents
Stevens Pass Mountain Resort is pleased to offer the Academic Excellence Program (AEP) season passes to eligible students of schools in the Cascade School District. The purpose of this program is to incentivize students to achieve in school while providing an opportunity to participate in winter recreation.
The AEP Season Pass provides unlimited access to Stevens Pass Mountain Resort each ski season.
Student Eligibility (as determined by the Cascade School District)
All students are eligible
Students meeting their Accelerated Reader goals in the fall and spring will be eligible for following winter season.
Students with a 3.0 GPA or above for 4th Semester will be eligible.
Students with a 3.0 GPA or above for both semesters will be eligible for the following season.
Rules & Instructions:
1. Determination of student eligibility is solely vested with the student’s participating school and not with Stevens Pass Mountain Resort. Participating schools will send a list of eligible students to Stevens Pass.
2. AEP season passes will be available to order online at www.stevenspass.com/aep
3. Parents must sign 2019-2020 season pass agreement & release of liability for anyone under the age of 18. Students 18 and up may sign without a parent or guardian.
4. AEP pass eligible students that have already purchased a 2019-20 Stevens Pass season pass will be issued a refund.
5. First time pass purchasers will receive their passes via mail. We continue to mail out passes after opening date, however, if you visit us before your pass arrives we can reprint your pass at the mountain.
6. The passes are inactivated until we receive a signed agreement and photo(s).
If you have any questions, please contact your schools AEP coordinator, Mike Janski, IRMS Principal.