Stevens Pass Academic Excellence Program
Information Sheet for Schools and Parents
Stevens Pass Mountain Resort is pleased to offer the Academic Excellence Program (AEP) season passes to eligible students of schools in the Cascade School District. The purpose of this program is to incentivize students to achieve in school while providing an opportunity to participate in winter recreation.
The AEP Season Pass provides unlimited access to Stevens Pass Mountain Resort during the 2022-2023 season.
Student Eligibility (as determined by the Cascade School District):
Students who met their Accelerated Reading Goals last spring will be eligible for the 2022-23 winter season. The AR goals are set by grade-level teams.
Rules & Instructions:
- Determination of student eligibility is solely vested with the student’s participating school and not with Stevens Pass. Participating schools will send a list of eligible students to Stevens Pass.
- AEP season passes are available to order over the phone at 206-812-4510 or at the Season Pass Office at Stevens Pass during business hours.
- To fulfill the request, Stevens Pass will need a photo of the passholder and a release of liability signed by the parent or guardian.
- Renewing pass holders can use their existing passes. First time pass holders will receive their passes via mail. We continue to mail out passes after opening date. However, if you visit us before your pass arrives, we can reprint your pass at the mountain.
- Once the pass is ordered, Stevens Pass will check to make sure that the individual’s name appears on the approved list from the school. The passes are deactivated if the student’s name does not appear on the list.
If you have any questions, please contact your school’s principal.