If you wish to enroll online please go to the previous page (Registration & Enrollment).  If you are unable to use the online process, please download a complete registration packet below. You can also pick up a registration packet at your school or at the district office at 330 Evans St, Leavenworth.
    Kodiak Cubs Preschool 2023-2024 Enrollment is open. If you have questions, please call the preschool at 888-7761.
    Kodiak Cubs Preschool uses a "peer" model of instruction, where children are included in developmental preschool and pre-Kindergarten classes. Our district Early Childhood Special Education team works with the general education teaching staff, supporting students in this inclusive setting.  Eligible children must live within the Cascade School District boundaries and be three years of age by August 31 of the upcoming school year. 
    Does my preschooler attend all day or half-day?
    Our Preschool (ages 3-4) and Pre-Kindergarten (ages 4-5) classes are located in the Icicle River Middle School in rooms 108 & 110.   There are two sessions of Preschool on Tuesday & Thursday, and two sessions of Pre-K on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Our morning sessions are 8:15-10:30 am and our afternoon sessions are 12:15-2:30 pm.
    How do I set my child up for transportation?
    If your child will be riding the bus to and/or from school, you will need to fill out the Transportation Registration Form in the registration packet (see link below) and return it to Kodiak Cubs Preschool.  Our transportation department will contact you before the start of the school year to give you pertinent busing information. 

    Due to the popularity of our preschool - we have limited space and will be accepting enrollment applications from April 13 to May 31.  Classes are open until filled.  Students who are eligible for special education services have a priority.  A waiting list will be developed when classes are full. PRIOR TO GOING THROUGH ENROLLMENT PLEASE EMAIL WITH THE AGE OF YOUR STUDENT AS OF AUGUST 31st and WHICH SESSION (DAYS & TIME)
    For more information on these programs, visit the "Early Learning / Preschool" page on our website. 

    What do I need to Enroll?

     - A completed Certificate of Immunization (CIS) signed by a doctor or health care provider
     - Proof of residency (utility bill, rent bill)
     - Birth Certificate
     - Completed registration packet
     Click here if you need assistance or to report problems with this page.