Kindergarten Registration for the 2023-2024 school year is now open! Students must be 5 years old on or before August 31, 2023 to be eligible to enter kindergarten.
    If you wish to enroll online go to the previous page (Registration & Enrollment).  If you are unable to use the online process, please download a complete registration packet below. You can also pick up a registration packet at your school or at the district office at 330 Evans St, Leavenworth.

    If your Kinder was enrolled in Kodiak Cubs preschool - you will NOT need to go through registration
    process but you will need to contact Miriam, 509-548-5832, at Peshastin-Dryden Elementary School
    to let her know of your interest in enrolling and fill out any necessary paperwork that is specific to
    being a "kinder". 

    Students in grades K-5 attend either Beaver Valley (if residing within Plain/Lake Wenatchee area, K-5) contact is Sonia Davenport,
    Peshastin-Dryden (K-2) contact is Miriam Rodriguez, or Alpine Lakes (3-5) contact Sonia Davenport, elementary schools.

    What do I need to Enroll?

     - A completed Certificate of Immunization (CIS) signed by a doctor or health care provider
     - Proof of residency (utility bill, rent bill)
     - Birth Certificate
     - Completed registration packet

    Does my kindergarten student attend all day or half-day?
    The Cascade School District offers all-day kindergarten classes.
    How do I set my child up for transportation?
    If your child will be riding the bus to and/or from school, you will need to fill out the Transportation
    Registration Form (part of the complete registration packet below).  Contact your building secretaries
    or the Transportation Department (509) 548-6039, to arrange pertinent transportation information. 
    What about lunch and/or breakfast?
    The Cascade School District currently offers breakfast and lunch.  See Nutrition Services for more
    info and menus.

    Complete Registration Packet (grades 1-5) 
     Click here if you need assistance or to report problems with this page.