New Student EnrollmentWe are planning for the 2021-2022 school year for all students to be back in the classroom in-person and full-time, although there
may still be some health and safety guidelines to follow. Please see the front page of our website under "Select A School" for
more information about the different options we offer. If you wish for your student to remain remote, we offer our online
"Kodiak Virtual Academy" for grades K-12. Enrollment for ALL schools (including KVA) can be done through Skyward Family Access
- see instructions below.Cascade School District can now process new student enrollment online via the Skyward Family Access
system (get instructions here). If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account, please select the
"Get Temporary Skyward Account" link below and follow the directions to sign up for a temporary
account. If you already have a Skyward Family Access account, please select "New Student Enrollment"
and follow the directions to enroll your child as a student in the district.Step 1: Click the "Get Temporary Skyward Account" link and follow the instructions (parents who already
have a skyward family access account can skip to step 2).Step 2: Click the "New Student Enrollment" link and follow the instruction to enroll your child.Please Note: During the enrollment process you will have the opportunity to scan and attach the required
documentation to the application. If you do not have access to a scanner, you may also bring copies of
these documents to your child's school to complete the process. The following documentation is required
to enroll a student:
- Legal guardian's picture identification (driver's license, state agency picture ID, or passport).
- Child's legal birth certificate
- Child's unofficial transcripts from ALL previous schools (grades 9-12 only)
- Proof of Address
- Child's current immunization records: As of August 1, 2020 - students cannot attend school unless
they have medically verified immunizations or acceptable completed paperwork (see Immunizations
for all of the guidelines by WA DOH)
- 2021-22 (K-12) Required Immunizations (English) (Spanish)
- 2021-22 (Preschool) Required Immunizations (English) (Spanish)
- Certificate of Immunization (CIS) Form (Blank) (English) (Spanish)
- Certificate of Exemption (English) (Spanish)
Related Links & Required Forms/DocumentsREGISTRATION PACKET FOR HIGH SCHOOL(GRADES 9-12)REGISTRATION PACKETFOR MIDDLE SCHOOL(GRADES 6-8)REGISTRATION PACKETFOR GRADES 3-5
REGISTRATION PACKETFOR GRADES K-2REGISTRATION PACKETFOR PRESCHOOLSelect the appropriate packet above to download forms and other information relevant to your child's enrollment.
Planning to enroll your child in the Cascade School District?
Here are a few things you should know:
- Children must be five years old on or before August 31 to enter Kindergarten.
- You will need a copy of your child's birth certificate.
- You will need to show proof that your child has been immunized against communicable diseases including measles,
mumps, polio, etc or provide certificate of exemption signed by a licensed health care provider
- Your child's legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.
Current StudentsAnnual Student Information UpdateAn annual information update must be completed for all students currently enrolled in the Cascade School District.
To update your student's information log in to Skyward Family Access beginning July 20, 2020. Information must
be updated prior to the first day of school, August 26, 2020.If your contact information changes during the school year, please contact your school office to update so
we can keep you informed._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click here if you need assistance or to report problems with this page.